Monday, November 2, 2009

Wow it has been a long time since I have posted, so here is a quick update! Derek has been busy with school and is doing well in his classes. I am working and still liking it, so I think that is a good sign! Halloween was a good holiday Cody, Calli, & Brynn came to Ogden and we met up with them at Smith & Edwards. (Derek had never been there and thought it was a cool store) We didn't get to do anything fun on Halloween night because I had to work, but I did take a sweet bean/salsa dip to work and people loved it! :) Sorry no pictures still Cami said she would help me and we still haven't got around to it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady! If you were at Smith & Edwards you were only about 10 minutes from my house. You know it's pretty sad we live so close and still haven't hooked up! We need to do that SOON!

    ReplyDelete